Monday, September 20, 2010

Two New Etsy Listings!

Just a quick update to let you know that I've just added a few new listings to my Etsy shop! Check out the Red Coral Sticks Necklace here and the Metal Flower Pendant Necklace here.

I have a bunch of new designs to get added to my shop. I'm just waiting to be home during the afternoon to catch the sunlight through my windows so that I can get some decent photographs for the listings. (Yes, all but two windows in my home face south and I get the best light in the afternoon. In the morning I get practically zero sunlight! It's incredibly frustrating from an aesthetic perspective and even more frustrating from a photography standpoint.)

Thanks for hanging in there, Readers! I'll be adding more listings just as soon as my schedule and the sunshine align!

No comments:

Post a Comment